HOT Lunches to Go!
School lunches are served throughout the year from Green Monkey School Lunches – including summertime! There are still some students in school over the summer and we’re creating healthy, fresh, natural lunches for them.
Our newest HOT lunch program is a huge success – even when it’s 100 degrees outside! Pasta marinara with cheese, and chicken tenders with house-made mac ‘n cheese are very popular with all ages. These new hot lunch items will be available for all students in the upcoming school year too.
Ordering Green Monkey Lunches is simple with our online ordering system. You simply register, choose your menu, and check-out. We do the rest.
And new for 2012-13 school year are our eco-friendly hot lunch containers which make it easier for kids to enjoy their pasta with cheese or other hot entrees.
Here’s a sneak peek of the upcoming 2012-13 school lunch menu for all of our participating schools (excluding Goddard schools which have a special menu – click here to check it out.)
2012 School Lunch Menu
Wednesday is always a special treat day at Green Monkey and now it’s even more delicious than ever. Students ordering lunch for Wednesday will receive a delicious cookie created especially for Green Monkey lunches by our friends at Downtown Desserts. These cookies are fresh and delicious! (Excludes Goddard Schools – students at Goddard receive our delicious Chocolate Sundrops on Wednesday Treat Day).
- Chicken Tenders, Fresh house-made Mac n’Cheese, and Fresh fruit cup
- Beef Taquitos w/mild salsa, Garden salad, and Fresh fruit cup
- Pasta w/Marinara, Garden salad, and Fresh fruit cup
(All cold lunches served w/choice of garden salad or multi-grain tortilla chips and fresh fruit cup and includes individual mayo and mustard packs)
- Turkey/Jack, lettuce & tomato
- Chicken Caesar
- Chicken & Black Bean Burrito w/Salsa
- Roast Beef & Cheddar, lettuce & tomato
- Vegetarian w/hummus, black olives, tomatoes, feta cheese
- Peanut Butter/Banana/Granola & Honey
- 4 turkey cheese pinwheels
- Veggie sticks w/ranch dip
- Fresh fruit cup
- Whole-grain Annie’s crackers
Watch for more on our upcoming school lunch program and visit our Facebook page to keep up with us this summer.
Have a healthy and fun summer!