Green Monkey has established policies to ensure that all students receive healthy, wholesome lunches according to their schedules. Our policies also ensure that we are able to take full advantage of local, organic produce, meats and other items for the freshest lunches possible. Our Monkeys are able to plan lunches in advance and keep the cost of lunches and delivery as low as possible when everyone adheres to the policies.
The following is a list of Green Monkey School Lunch Program policies.
A calendar of menu items will be published on our website.
- All menu items are subject to change based upon availability of quality ingredients and to accommodate special school events.
- A la carte items are priced separately.
- All orders are placed and paid for online.
- Orders must be placed 48 hours in advance, by 9:00 p.m. 2 days before the day you want your lunch. (Example: Monday’s lunch must be ordered by Saturday at 9:00 p.m.)
- No refunds will be given for cancellations, however, credit will be issued for lunches cancelled according to Green Monkey policy. Lunches must be canceled before 9:00 p.m. on the night before the day for which the meals were ordered. After 9:00 p.m. all sales are final.
- Due to Health Code policies, personal food items cannot be held in the school’s kitchen refrigerator or reheated by kitchen staff.